Europe Drum Chippers (EC)
About Europe Chippers
Based on proven principles and smart innovations we offer our extremely robust and professional series of Europe Chippers to the forestry and recycling industry all over the world.
Europe Chippers are compact in design and highly versatile. With numerous configuration options and vario-chip size adjustment we deliver custom-made solutions that meet the highest demands in the challenging biomass industry.
Through modularity we combine the advantages of standardization with those of customization: Off the shelve solutions to specific customer requirements, already pre-engineered and tested.
Our design is modular, which means that we produce a base unit, this is the so called chipper housing with all functionality built in. From there the customer can simply compose the final configuration of its own chipper.
Do you like a chipper with diesel engine on tracks or maybe a towable chipper on a trailer? Would you prefer a crane or perhaps an electric driven stationary chipper with bottom discharge? All this and much more is possible with just a single base unit. Basically you have to make only 5 choices to compose your very own chipper.
VARIOCHIP allows to adjust the chip size G30-G100 (Önorm M7 133). Just by remote control the infeed speed can be proportional adjusted 0-100% and automatically the chip size is changed to a preferred size.
Click the picture to view the Chip Size Guide for more information.
Based on the principles of the Venturi effect additional air is blown into the funnel behind the drum for smooth discharge of chips through the chute.
No power consuming paddles are used to smash the chips out of the chipper. Therefore more engine power is available for chipping wood and chips are smoothly discharged without damage.
The result is a clean uniform chip size with very little dust and debris.
- PLC system with color display and proportional valves in combination with HBC remote control.
- This control system is easy to operate and allows to set all relevant chipper functions to create optimal working conditions at lowest energy consumption.
- It allows data extraction of engine and chipper, such as fuel consumption, oil temperature or RPM of engine and drum.
- It generates warning signals with error code in case of malfunction.
- It provides clutch protection against overload in operation and ensures smooth clutch engagement.
Low in running cost
- NO energy consumption or wear from additional blower
- Sand and stone separation on infeed to maximize lifetime of chipper knives.
- Europe Controller enables to monitor and adjust chipper settings for optimized efficiency.
- Europe Chippers are known for having the smallest parts book in the industry, realized through standardising components and simplicity in design.
- Alternatively chipper be driven electrically which dramatically reduce energy cost.